Friday, October 19, 2007

Love is but a song to sing
fear's the way we die.
You can make the mountains sing
or make angels cry.

sometimes you have to stand alone
just to make sure you still can

hate can be a positive emotion
when it forces you to better yourself

You might not see me cry but I do
You might not see me scream but I do
You might not see me fall but I do
You might not see me hide but I do
I do everything I do because of you.

Failure is not falling down,
it's remaining where you have fallen

the goal isn't to live forever;
the goal is to create something that will.

today im alone
and now i know ill be fine
even without you by my side
but i cant believe you left me there
i love you is what you said
the day before you packed your things and left

This island has become an ocean and my boat's too small.
The waves are crashing in and I can't save this sinking ship...

every single person has at least
one secret that would break your
heart. if we could just remember
this, i think there would be a lot more
compassion and tolerance in the world.

sometimes i wish you'd pay more attention
to my favorite songs, because the lyrics
sing words that i'm too scared to say



sorry for my emo-ish intro..
but this is what happening to me now..
by the way, this is the first time i'm blogging. so my blog kinda simple for now.
but i'll try to make it look better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my god! damm cold and emo rite?? LOL..